A Magnificent Collection of Cardinals Highlights!
Title: Immortal Moments in Cardinals History
Author: Bob L. Tiemann, Introduction and Contributions by Ron Jacober
Size: 11.5 x 11.5
Description: For more than a century, the St. Louis Cardinals have given their fans a long succession of glorious memories and milestones. Immortal Moments in Cardinals History, a magnificent collection of Cardinal highlights, revives the greatest moments in franchise lore, from the forgotten victories of four consecutive pennant winners in the 1880s right through the 2015 National League Central Division pennant. The cavalcade of names and milestones roll along in every page. Highlights include:
- 3,000 hits for Lou Brock and for Stan the Man
- October heroics by Pepper Martin, Jim Edmonds, and David Freese
- home run feats by Albert Pujols, Mark McGwire, and Mark Whiten
- no-hitters by Jess Haines, Paul Dean, and Bob Forsch
- achievements of superstars like Enos Slaughter, Rogers Hornsby, and Yadier Molina
- shining moments of lesser stars like Tom Lawless, Glenn Brummer, and Jose Jimenez
Compiled by leading historian Robert L. Tiemann with legendary Cardinal broadcaster Ron Jacober, the book reflects exhaustive research performed for decades. Their work receives a complement of rare and action-packed photos. The result is a wild and wonderful ride through Cardinal history that will delight and inform generations of fans.